Overwhelming their parents with trucks, trains, tractors and all things boy.
The second picture doesn't even look like Henry...it's kind of scary almost. Beth disagrees.
i just think he looks like 4 yr old henry......<3
Do you think he is a Yankee fan and he can't wear the Red Sox hat.... What am I talking about ...that is just silly talk
i think the red sox are so hot he just couldn't keep the hat on......
i'm so proud that at seven months henry can already do "the robot". thank god henry's got soul....
He is so cute, I can't believe he is 7 months already!
Dave are you commenting on your own blog?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The second picture doesn't even look like Henry...it's kind of scary almost. Beth disagrees.
i just think he looks like 4 yr old henry......<3
Do you think he is a Yankee fan and he can't wear the Red Sox hat.... What am I talking about ...that is just silly talk
i think the red sox are so hot he just couldn't keep the hat on......
i'm so proud that at seven months henry can already do "the robot". thank god henry's got soul....
He is so cute, I can't believe he is 7 months already!
Dave are you commenting on your own blog?
Post a Comment