Monday, April 7, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Daddy had a catering job last week. Mommy came home early from work and she and Henry got to check out the stuff that wasn't being used.








Henry starts by inspecting the selection of silverware.




After snapping that pic, Mommy's child proofing skills kicked in and she realized that there were sharp, pointed things like forks and knives in the bowl. Henry was left with less dangerous utensils to play with. But that didn't stop him.



"OK, a ladle. What can I do with this?"




Hmmmm, maybe I can write on the wall with it.















"Mama, this is a nice spoon. I don't care if it's bigger than I am."





"Seriously, you can't have it. And Daddy better not want it back either."



And both boys enjoyed watching the Barefoot Contessa marathon on Food Network.

1 comment:

blair said...

It looks like Henry has a faux Hawk in one of those pictures...