Overwhelming their parents with trucks, trains, tractors and all things boy.
It is eerie!!!! I had trouble with the resting photos. You are not allowed to take any photos more in the same outfits. Mimi
Oh Mimi it's just a test to make sure you are on your toes!
I love that last photo of Daniel. Clare is still talking about what a great time she had at our double playdate. I think she's in love with Henry.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It is eerie!!!! I had trouble with the resting photos. You are not allowed to take any photos more in the same outfits.
Mimi
Oh Mimi it's just a test to make sure you are on your toes!
I love that last photo of Daniel. Clare is still talking about what a great time she had at our double playdate. I think she's in love with Henry.
Post a Comment